The books in this list have been carefully selected by me as the best ones. I do realize there are many books out there with the same theme, however, I have reasons why I don’t put them here. The reasons can be because I haven’t read them yet (I won’t put the books that I haven’t read myself), or because I found them not as good as the rest. You can definitely recommend me some of your favorites. Aside from that, this is also an ongoing list. I will definitely add new books that I think as good as (or beyond) the rest in this list, so please keep checking back.
Once in a while, I love some terrifying, dangerous, risky books, and these kinds of books never cease to excite me. 😉 My ultimate choice and longtime favorites are:
- The Dark Trilogy by C.J. Roberts
- Wanderlust by Skye Warren
- Consequences Series by Aleatha Romiq
- Comfort Food by Kitty Thomas
- The Paper Swan by Leylah Attar
- Take Me With You by Nina G. Jones